V4RL Code Releases
- Code: MemCDT
- Code: COVINS
- Code: Event-based Feature Tracking
- Code: Multi-robot Coordination for Autonomous Navigation in Partially Unknown Environments
- Aerial Single-view Depth Completion: Code + Datasets + Simulator
- Code: CCM-SLAM
- Code: Real-time Mesh-based Scene Estimation
- Code: Visual-Inertial Relative Pose Estimation for Aerial Vehicles
- Code: COVINS-G
V4RL Setup Release
ERC Consolidator Grant: SkEyes
Over the past two decades, we witnessed impressive advancements in automating the navigation of small drones. Despite dramatic progress, however, we still lack the technology to assist us in dire search-and-rescue situations such as disasters and wildfires. SkEyes promises to push the state of the art with the outlook of enabling robust, collaborative perception for a small swarm of drones, engaging them as eyes in the sky, for intelligent navigation and collaboration in real, challenging conditions.
SkEyes is a 5-year project starting in October 2023, funded by the European Research Council as part of the competitive ERC Consolidator Grant projects funding high-risk-high-gain ideas.